Here's the first notification I got from Realtor.ca


-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Here's the first notification I got from Realtor.ca
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 05:57:00 -0600

Gives a sense of the value people think things are. This one reminds me a bit of the $60K "starter house" listing I found in the core of the hood. This one is a <1000sqft that's not even finished renovations and and they want $240K for it. The description says "House requires renovation and repairs, or purchase as a future build site", which means they believe the land itself is worth that much (in Sutherland?) even with the cost of removing the house factored in. I'm very curious to understand if a listing like this is even serious at all or if they are just fishing for people with more money than brains?

For sale: 307 111th STREET, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7N1T4 - SK920279 | REALTOR.ca
https://www.realtor.ca/real-estate/25298106/307-111th-street-saskatoon-sutherland


Comments