Curious property of the day


-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Curious property of the day...
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 11:11:58 -0600


There's always something interesting in my kijiji property notifications. Today's is a house that is essentially just like buying a one bedroom apartment that is slightly larger than mine... but with a basement and yard to go along with it. It looks like it's in great shape... and where else in Saskatoon could a person buy their own house fo $150K nowadays? Reminds me of a house I bought decades ago... smaller than what builders are allowed to create by current construction standards, making such things the only way for some people to buy a house at all. How things have change... the one I bought was $60K... now a one room starter is 2.5x that.


(expired) 229 I AVE N Saskatoon, Saskatchewan | Houses for Sale | Saskatoon | Kijiji
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1601491095&utm_source=alerts&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Kijiji_Search_Alerts&utm_term=612729149

(expired) For sale: 229 I AVE N, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7L2G3 - SK881124 | REALTOR.ca
https://www.realtor.ca/real-estate/23928930/229-i-ave-n-saskatoon-westmount




Comments